The Power of a Simple Gift of Cash
One of the easiest ways to fund a planned gift is through a simple donation of cash. Cash can be used to support our work in the form of:
- A gift in your will or living trust
- A charitable gift annuity
- A charitable remainder trust
- A charitable lead trust
- A donor advised fund
- Memorial and tribute gifts
- An endowed gift
- Payable on death account*
*State laws govern payable on death accounts. Please consult with your bank representative or investment advisor if you are considering this gift.
Prior to wiring cash, please notify Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation so that we can identify your gift:
Contact and Bank Wire Information
Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation
2914 Swiss Avenue
Dallas, TX 75204
Receiving Bank: Northern Trust, NA
Address: Chicago, IL
ABA # 071-000-152
For Credit To Northern Trust #5186011000
For Further Credit to A/C: #44-69802
Receiving Account Name: Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation
Contact Information: Matt Bradford at 602-468-2526 or Matthew.Bradford@ntrs.com
Calculate Your Benefits
Submit a few details and see how an outright gift can meet some of our most pressing needs.
- Contact Merrill Chester Gregg at 214.720.1478 or email@example.com for additional information on giving a gift of cash.
- Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
- If you include TPWF in your plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID.
Legal Name: Parks and Wildlife Foundation of Texas (dba Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation)
Address: 2914 Swiss Avenue, Dallas, TX 75204
Federal Tax ID Number: 74-2602504