The Power of a Simple Gift of Cash
One of the easiest ways to fund a planned gift is through a simple donation of cash. Cash can be used to support our work in the form of:
- A wire transfer
- A gift in your will or living trust
- A charitable gift annuity
- A charitable remainder trust
- A charitable lead trust
- A donor-advised or field of interest fund
- Memorial and tribute gifts
- An endowed gift
- Payable on death account*
*State laws govern payable on death accounts. Please consult with your bank representative or investment advisor if you are considering this gift.
Prior to wiring cash, please notify Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation so that we can identify your gift:
Contact and Bank Wire Information
Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation
2914 Swiss Avenue
Dallas, TX 75204
Receiving Bank: Northern Trust, NA
Address: Chicago, IL
ABA # 071-000-152
For Credit To Northern Trust #5186011000
For Further Credit to A/C: #44-69802
Receiving Account Name: Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation
Contact Information: Matt Bradford at 602-468-2526 or Matthew.Bradford@ntrs.com
- Contact Merrill Chester Gregg at 214.720.1478 or email@example.com for additional information on using cash to fund a planned gift.
- Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
- If you include TPWF in your plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID.
Legal Name: Parks and Wildlife Foundation of Texas (dba Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation)
Address: 2914 Swiss Avenue, Dallas, TX 75204
Federal Tax ID Number: 74-2602504
- Please let us know if you include TPWF in your plans so that we can thank you and ensure that we fulfill any specific wishes you may have for your gift.
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income taxes include federal taxes only. State income/estate taxes or state law may impact your results. Annuities are subject to regulation by the State of California. Payments under such agreements, however, are not protected or otherwise guaranteed by any government agency or the California Life and Health Insurance Guarantee Association. A charitable gift annuity is not regulated by the Oklahoma Insurance Department and is not protected by a guaranty association affiliated with the Oklahoma Insurance Department. Charitable gift annuities are not regulated by and are not under the jurisdiction of the South Dakota Division of Insurance.